Thursday, December 12, 2013

Whether you are a movie freak - like me - or not, but there are still some movie scenes which you can find nobody who missed the scene. Some of these scene are memorable that can remind us so many things. How can we forget the De Niro's "are you talking to me?!" or the unforgettable "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" from Marlon Brando.  




Here I want to share you the most famous movie scenes for each and everyone of us in history of the bests. I would love to organize them and introduce you the top 10 from number 10 to number 1, but to me, it is impossible to give a rate for these masterpiece scenes!


Taxi Driver (1976)


The Godfather (1972)


Pulp fiction (1994)


Scarface (1983)


Gone with the wind (1939)


Casablanca (1942)


Star wars (1980)


The Matrix (1999)


The dark knight (2008)


One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975)


Forrest Gump (1994)



I know I have missed some other scenes, so get down below now and mention the most memorable scene in your point of view.

0 comments:

Post a Comment